● Mrs. Gerber’s class: 3:30p.m. – 3:50p.m.
● Mrs. Johnson’s class: 3:50p.m. – 4:10p.m.
● Mrs. Falgione’s class: 4:10p.m. – 4:30p.m.
What are the important protocols for parents and students to follow?
● Make sure that your graduate is in the back seat on the right-hand side of the
car/vehicle, with the window open, so that the student can receive a gift bag and
certificate of graduation. Car seats are required for kindergarteners.
● Arrive during your designated timeframe.
● Remember to stay in your car.
● Follow the prescribed schedule and DO NOT park in the parking lot or
walk up to the school. Walk-ups will not be permitted.
● Drive safely.
● Drive into the school in the lane closest to the sidewalk.
● Do not attempt to drive through the parking lot using any other lane
during the drive-through ceremony.
● All cars will be asked to turn right out of the parking lot due to safety
concerns. No exceptions will be made.
● Any unclaimed certificates will be kept in the office and may be picked up once
the school re-opens.